From Joseph Cunliffe:
Cage Rage IV Results
Held Saturday, August 17, 2002
Johanning Civic Center – Kokomo, IN
- Richard Bentley of Kokomo, IN defeated Wayne Bogard of Kokomo, IN by Split Decision after 3 rounds.
- Joel Mason of Windfall, IN defeated Jimmy Percy of Kokomo, IN by DQ at 3:58 of Round 3.
- Ed Myers of Tipton, IN defeated Skyler Berndt of Kokomo, IN by tap out to a guillotine choke at 1:36 of Round 1.
- Shawn Porter of Spartanburg, SC defeated Tim Howell of Peru, IN by TKO/Ref Stoppage due to strikes at 0:47 of Round 1.
- Nick Hyde of Indianapolis, IN defeated Josh Mason of Windfall, IN by tap out to an arm bar at in Round 2.
- Justin Weiman of Ottowa, IL defeated Jeremy Brown of Delphi, IN by tap out to a rear naked choke at 1:40 of Round 1.
- Anthony Burton of Peru, IN won the Cage Rage Middleweight Championship by default when York Ash did not show.
- Richard Bentley of Kokomo, IN defeated Anthony Burton of Peru, IN by TKO at 0:57 of Round 2 to earn the Cage Rage Middleweight Championship.
- Brian Ebersole of Charleston, IL defeated Dan Hart of Roscoe, IL by TKO/choke out at 1:48 of Round 1 to retain the Cage Rage Heavyweight Championship.
- Jay Massey of Muncie, IN defeated Joel Blanton of Logansport, IN by TKO at 3:00 of Round 1 to earn the Cage Rage Light Heavyweight Championship.
- Darrell "The Bulldog" Smith of Noblesville, IN defeated Brian Garaghty of Kenosha, WI by Unanimous Decision after 3 rounds to retain the ISCF Professional United States Welterweight Championship.