From the event’s promoter:
HOOKnSHOOT "New Wind"
Last minute tickets for next weekend’s HOOKnSHOOT "New Wind" event are on sale at https://sabrina.super.nu/fightworld/order.htm.
The show features fighters from Brazil, Japan, Canada and the United States in bouts officially sanctioned by Shooto.
OFFICIAL SHOOTO USA:
– 2 Rounds (185): Joseph Baize (Freelance, Owensboro, KY.) v. Luke Pedigo (Freelance, Mt Vernon, IL.)
– 2 Rounds (145): Mike Loyd (Team Havoc, Ft Campbell, KY.) v. Ryan Ackerman (Taro Submission Academy, Canton, IL.)
– 2 Rounds (155): Nick Agullar (Freestyle Academy, Milwaukee, WI) v. Darrell ‘Bulldog’ Smith (ISCF Champion, Fishers IN.)
– 2 Rounds (185): Curtis Stout (American JJ, Kansas City, KS.) v. John Renken (Team Havoc, Ft Campbell, KY.)
– 2 Rounds (135): Tara LaRosa (Freelance, Durham, NC) v. Angela Wilson (Freelance, Toronto, Canada)
– 2 Rounds (135): Tanya Vlahac (Total Fitness, Ottawa, Canada) v. Chris Van Fleet (Rogue Power Militia, Medford, OR.)
– 3 Rounds (185): Izuru Takeuchi (K’z Factory, Tokyo, Japan) v. Dustin Denes (American TOP TEAM, Ft Lauderdale, FL.)
– 3 Rounds (145): Hermes Franca (Challenger, American TOP TEAM, Ft. Lauderdale, FL.) v. Anthony Hamlet (Northwest ELITE, HOOKnSHOOT CHAMPION, Seattle, WA.)
– 3 Rounds (155): Yves Edwards (Third Column, Houston, TX.) v. Kohei Yasumi (Paraestra, Tokyo, Japan)
– 2 Rounds (205): Scott Henze (Freelance, Tell City, In.) v. Steve Van Fleet (Rogue Power Militia, Medford, OR.)
Online orders will be accepted up until Thursday September 5, 2002.