Sunday, Mar 16, 2014
Report: Nick Diaz Says He’s “Ready to Fight”
By FCF Staff
Nick Diaz hasn’t fought since this day last year, when he was decisioned by Georges St. Pierre at UFC 158, but the outspoken fighter says he’s ready to return.
Diaz attended UFC 171 this week in Dallas, and while speaking to the media yesterday, the fighter had this to say (photo via MMA Junkie.com):
“I’m ready to go; I’m ready to fight,” said Diaz, who was seen heckling Johny Hendricks at the UFC 171 weigh-ins.
“It’s a good time, seasonally,” Diaz said. “I’m kind of seasonal. So right now, this summer, this whole year, a fresh start. I’m ready to fight. I think I can win.”
Diaz, who lost by decision to Carlos Condit prior to facing GSP, also relayed that he hasn’t talked to Dana White about his return.
posted by FCF Staff @ 11:10 am